<bgsound src="http://bandra-mumbai.com/downloads/music/Hot%20Chip/collectors%20item%20edit.mp3"></bgsound>

Make It Yourself: Personal Applause Sign

For the longest time, people have been neglecting to applaud my myriad accomplishments. I could not abide by this and henceforth set out to resolve this issue. The solution wasn't immediately obvious, but after mulling it over for a while, it suddenly hit me. People have been culturally conditioned to clap for light-up signs that read "APPLAUSE."From that moment on, it became clear to me that I had to make my own light up "APPLAUSE" sign that I could wirelessly trigger whenever the moment necessitated a round of admiration. And let me tell you, it works like a charm. You can get people to applaud you for almost anything.I feel that this notion is really catching on. People are always asking me how they can make their own applause sign. There is a much larger admiration deficit in this world than I had initially anticipated. So, as a community service, I am sharing how people can make their own personal applause sign and seek the blind adulation they so rightly deserve.


Personal Applause Sign - More DIY How To Projects
Decorating your home is very personal. The piece must not only reflect your needs, but also your personality. We carry a wide selection of furniture and accents for both you and your home. Come see yourself in our furniture.

We also buy items and/or estates. It's best to email information and photos to: mpass33@hotmail.com

Antique Mall Of West Seattle

Space #21 in the Basement

4516 California Ave SW
Seattle, Washington 98116

Sherman Oaks Antique Mall

Space #136

14034 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

 

We have compiled a list of what we think

are some of the most comprehensive resources

on antiques and collectibles.

 

We have also made it easy for you

to purchase these books 

by providing a direct link to a sister site

where you can add these to your collection. 

 

Just click on the item to be taken there directly.